Ginger Infused Honey
$6.25 – $11.95
Ginger Infused honey, handcrafted using locally sourced honey and organic fruit. It's the perfect compliment for a grazing board or for craft cocktails and homemade fizzy soda.
Honey is a natural sweetener, and a fantastic alternative to using refined sugars. Our infused honey creates more opportunities to play with flavor and create some really special dishes.
Share your Infused Honey creations with us by tagging @intelligentgourmet !
- Add a warming taste to a cup of tea.
- Infused honey is so enticing when drizzled over oatmeal.
- Drizzle over baked brie or pork chops.
- Over vanilla ice cream for a sweet, fresh flavor.
- Terrific in a martini or old fashion instead of simple syrup.
- Try our Chile Honey on fried chicken & biscuits.
- Honey over waffles instead of syrup.
Ginger Honey Glazed Carrots
Easy to make with only a few simple ingredients, these glazed carrots make a great side dish to any fall meal. Yield: serves 4
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Ginger Infused honey
- 4 Carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup water
- Salt and Pepper
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and stir in ginger.
- Add Ginger honey and stir to dissolve.
- Stir in carrots and toss to coat.
- Pour in water and cover to steam.
- Stir occasionally and cook 8 minutes or until tender.
- Season to taste.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
GET IN TOUCH
3413 S. Manhattan Ave. Tampa, FL. 33629
MODIFIED STORE HOURS
We have temporarily cut back our hours to the following:
Monday - Friday: 10:30AM - 6:00PM*
Saturday: 11:00AM - 4:00PM*
*Kitchen closes at 3pm Mon - Sat, Grab-&-Go selections, deli case items, juices, bakery, and smoothies are available until close.
Online order-ahead for in-store pickup
Follow IG on Social Media
DISCLAIMER: The products and statements made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided here or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. *Food Allergy Notice: We are particularly careful at IG, our GF products are prepared on their own and away from any contaminates. Though our kitchen environment also produces products that contains nuts, gluten, shellfish, and dairy. We use best practices when preparing our meals, however, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of allergens.