Pickled Blueberries - Handcrafted with locally sourced ingredients. Artisanal pickles are a fantastic pairing with meats and a must on a grazing board or on the bar. Great served as part of an appetizer spread accompany with flatbreads and grilled meats
Ingredients: fresh organic blueberries, champagne vinegar, organic cane sugar, cloves and ginger root.
Available in 15.5oz jar
Share your pickle creations with us by tagging @intelligentgourmet !
- Use them like a chutney accompaniment to roasted meats much like you would dress roasted turkey with cranberry sauce.
- Looking for a unique addition to an appetizer tray or charcuterie board? This is it! The flavorful pickled blueberries pair wonderfully with a variety of cheeses, meat, and other pickled vegetables.
- It is delicious by itself as a winter treat or as a condiment with greens or turkey.
- Enjoy them with ice cream or Greek yogurt.
- Other fans say it’s great with cheese and crackers or on sandwiches.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
GET IN TOUCH
3413 S. Manhattan Ave. Tampa, FL. 33629
MODIFIED STORE HOURS
We have temporarily cut back our hours to the following:
Monday - Friday: 10:30AM - 6:00PM*
Saturday: 11:00AM - 4:00PM*
*Kitchen closes at 3pm Mon - Sat, Grab-&-Go selections, deli case items, juices, bakery, and smoothies are available until close.
Online order-ahead for in-store pickup
Follow IG on Social Media
DISCLAIMER: The products and statements made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided here or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. *Food Allergy Notice: We are particularly careful at IG, our GF products are prepared on their own and away from any contaminates. Though our kitchen environment also produces products that contains nuts, gluten, shellfish, and dairy. We use best practices when preparing our meals, however, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of allergens.