Strawberry Onion Bacon Artisanal Jam
Strawberry Onion Bacon Artisanal Jam, perfect for your grazing board, on flatbreads, burgers, or spread on sandwiches and excellent on avocado toast.
Ingredients: local farm-raised strawberries, organic shallots, uncured bacon, organic lemon, organic cane sugar, water.
Available in 7oz Jar
Jams are versatile spreads that can be used for so many different things in the kitchen. We've listed a few ideas here to get you started, but this is only the tip of the jam iceberg.
Share your Jam creations with us by tagging @intelligentgourmet !
- Add some to a pan sauce for meat - It not only helps thicken it, but it also adds sweetness and flavor. Try stone fruit jam like our plum jam with red wine as a pan sauce for steak or pork chops.
- Whip up the ultimate grilled cheese - Jam + melted cheese + golden, toasted bread. (It's the jam that makes it ultimate.)
- Top your pancakes - Turn jam into syrup instantly by boiling it with a bit of water. (Sayonara, maple syrup!)
- Serve it alongside cheese - Oh you thought your cheese plates were already fancy? You haven't even seen fancy until you've put a cute jar of jam on the plate.
- Make flavored chocolate - Stir a spoonful of jam into warm ganache and pour it over cakes. Or refrigerate until firm and use it as a filling for French macarons.
- Make better biscuits - Instead of slathering your biscuits with jam, bake jam right into the biscuit.
- Make your own fruit-flavored yogurt - Spoon some jam into a bowl. Top with plain yogurt. Call it fruit-on-the-bottom.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
GET IN TOUCH
3413 S. Manhattan Ave. Tampa, FL. 33629
MODIFIED STORE HOURS
We have temporarily cut back our hours to the following:
Monday - Friday: 10:30AM - 6:00PM*
Saturday: 11:00AM - 4:00PM*
*Kitchen closes at 3pm Mon - Sat, Grab-&-Go selections, deli case items, juices, bakery, and smoothies are available until close.
Follow IG on Social Media
DISCLAIMER: The products and statements made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided here or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. *Food Allergy Notice: We are particularly careful at IG, our GF products are prepared on their own and away from any contaminates. Though our kitchen environment also produces products that contains nuts, gluten, shellfish, and dairy. We use best practices when preparing our meals, however, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of allergens.